Pods 1.9.5 has now been released..
- Added: Multisite (3.0+) Network Activation support – Now when you click Network Activate, Pods will install itself correctly across all sites (and new sites as they are added)
- Added: Third option “$thankyou_url” in publicForm($columns, $label, $thankyou_url) which changes what happens when a form is submitted
- Added: Pod :: findRecords – New ‘total’ variable separate from getTotalRows(), call $record->total to get the number of results in _current_ query
- Added: For sites that don’t use Pod Pages, there is now a new check if defined(‘PODS_DISABLE_POD_PAGE_CHECK’) to disable the Pod Page check on each page load
- Improved: Drop / Reset Pod now does a little validations on ID / Name of Pod
- Bugfix: File Uploads failed to save to the Pod item when themes / plugins output erroneous whitespace during their init
- Bugfix: Various PHP warnings cleaned up (was showing when WP_DEBUG and other debugging is turned on)