Pods 1.12.3: Bug fix release
- Added: Pods UI findRecords parameters array now goes through a new filter called “pods_ui_findrecords”
- Fixed: Forcing boolean check if true in bypass_helpers in PodAPI
- Fixed: Pod Page automatic title generation now removed WP home path (for WP sites in sub-directories); Props @chrisbliss18
- Fixed: nicEdit JS “A.createRange()||document.createRange()” fix for JS errors on certain browsers / uses
- Fixed: Pagination page_var usage (was forcing ‘pg’ var name no matter what), and fixed query array handling; Props to @thangaswamyarun for finding this one so we could fix it!
- Fixed: Pods UI search settings set correctly now (had to flip a true/false check and not have search_across take the bool value of search)
- Fixed: Pods UI filtering sets emptied values now, wasn’t setting right if you had emptied a filter value when submitting (unselected drop-down)