Pods 2.7.23 Maintenance Updates and Enhancements
On October 30th, we released the Pods Framework 2.7.23 Maintenance Update on WordPress.org.
This update includes the following updates and enhancements:
- Added: Support auto-templates for taxonomies, users and comments.
- Added: Allow function calls in all tags, not just template tags.
- Added: Support custom image sizes for all image field types in magic tags.
- Enhancement: Implement PHP 5.4
- Enhancement: Allow WP objects to be passed in
- Compatibility: Enqueue DFV scripts when editing the page with Beaver Builder to fully support the media window.
- Fixed: HTML entities for relationship fields UI.
- Fixed: Avatar should always return a square image.
- Fixed: Removed empty filter in
- Fixed: Remove source maps from production builds.
You can read the full change log for this release on the Development tab of our WordPress.org plugin page.