Upload new media or select from existing ones with our Media Library integration, or use a simple uploader, your choice.
- Single/Multiple Select
- Editable Title (yes/no)
- File Uploader: Attachments (WP Media Library) or plupload
- Restrict File Types: Images (jpg, png, gif, etc..), Video (mpg, mov, flv, mp4, etc..), Audio (mp3, m4a, wav, wma, etc..), Text (txt, csv, tsv, rtx, etc..), Any Type (no restriction), Other (customize allowed extensions)
- Add Button Text
- Attachments Default Tab: Upload File or Media Library (media library only)
- Modal Title/Modal Add Button Text (media library only)
- Restrict File Size (plupload only). Valid size suffixes are: GB (gigabytes), MB (megabytes), KB (kilobytes), or B (bytes). Defaults to the
wp max upload sizesetting.
File Upload Field: WordPress Media Librarywp max upload size
Available file types are managed by WordPress's Core list of Allowable File Types as defined in this WordPress Codex Article on Uploading Files. If you'd like to modify the list of allowable file types, that can be handled modifying the get_allowed_mime_types(). Making changes to this is beyond the scope of Pods core functionality as it's handled by WordPress.